With AppleCare+, your MacBook Pro is covered for three years from its original purchase date. Your plan also covers the battery, included Apple accessories, and any AirPort device used with your Mac.
- Covers the Mac and the included power adapter
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for any other damage, excluding tax
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Global repair coverage and Onsite repair for desktop computers
- Extends coverage to Apple AirPort devices and Apple USB SuperDrive
- Help with macOS and iCloud
- Troubleshoot issues, or just get help with Apple-branded apps
- Includes battery coverage for Mac laptops
- Convenient mail-in service using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple for Mac laptops
- Visit getsupport.apple.com to identify the fastest way to get service
- Help with the entire Apple experience – such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages and Keynote
AppleCare+ for Mac does not cover excessive physical damage, including catastrophic
damage due to liquid submersion. AppleCare+ for Mac does not cover theft & loss.