Show us your Banana Slug smile!


ID Card Services is located on the second floor of the Bay Tree Campus Store building.


Photos for student IDs: Government issued ID is required, along with Student ID number, to pick up your card.

Santa Cruz County Metro Bus Pass – Show your SlugCard with a valid quarter sticker to get on a Metro bus. The sticker is available each quarter at your college office (for undergraduates) or the Graduate Program Coordinators/Advisors. Summer Session stickers are picked up at Hahn 257.

Recreation Facilities Pass – Show your SlugCard with a valid quarter sticker. If you have problems entering the facility, check with the Recreation and Athletics administration office, second floor of the East Field House. (Pool entrance)

Library Card – UPC code on the front of your ID card is your library check out number.

Food Service/Flexi-Dollar Card – For dining hall meal plans and questions about Flexi card balance plans, contact the Housing Office located in room 104, Hahn Student Services Building.

Contact Information

Hours:Monday – Friday
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM